Sunday, September 11, 2005

the 13th day

today was the day of the market! I took a taxi down to the WuDaoKou market and OMG
I have never seen anything like it
there were so many stalls, I got lost and it was so packed it felt like sardines in a can!
So many stalls, I had never seen anything like it, by far the best market I have ever been to.
Then, after realizing it was 5 oclock (gasp! yes, it's true, I can spend all day in a market!) I took a taxi to my uncle's house and had a little dinner with him and my cute cousin Tian Tian.
Then I took a taxi back and me and Colleen took a little walk and found an awesome place, the skewers are 50 miao each, which is 8 cents, and they cook it up for you, and it is so cheap! our fave new restaurant. Then we spent all night looking for a magazine of RAIN our new favorite Korean pop singer/soap opeara star! not successful. however, we did meet this cool, 1/4 japanese, 3/4 chinese big huge guy named MAJA. He is so gangster, I shall take a pic soon! Colleen also bought a bike today, I shall soon be left out.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home