18th day
The last couple of days have been full of classes, studying and what not. OH yes and did I mentino watching Korean soap operas with Colleen? Nothing interesting enough to blog. Today though, for the first time I have been here - IT RAINED!! It felt just like home, I was really happy. Of course, it was only a slight sprinkle, nothing to be considered severe in Vancouver. However, the people here are so used to the hot weather, they bundled themselves up with raincoats and boots, while I just strolled around in my skirt and shirt. For lunch, luckily, this German guy told us about a Western cafe right outside the south gate !! We were so excited a whole bunch of us went and ordered pizza! The pizza tasted STRAIGHT out of Pizza Hut, it was sooo delicious! I will have to try really hard not to make it a frequent stop. Then I went to Ito Yokado which is like a Japanese version of Walmart. They gift wrap their yogurt which I found interesting............Then, me and Toon went out for dinner for the very first time . We went to that amazing Korean BBQ spot and it was great - we bonded! Fighting! Sorry I will stop that..... Tomorrow is the day I get to see if I can change my hard-core Mandarin class to an easier one.. hopefully...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home