Saturday, December 17, 2005

Don't Go!


This is Colleen's big ugly bag that she bought as a suitcase. It was $1.50!

I hope it didn't break.

Today, I went to Tiananmen, Silk Street and Yaxiu. 3 markets, 1 day. I officially hate shopping.

As
part of our exchange report, we wanted to videotape a shopping experience. Unfortunately, the security guard clued into my taping and quickly radioed 4 other guards to follow me. So, I had 4 stalkers following me around the Xidan Market. They were worse than the mystery guards at The Bay. Every move I would make, they would follow. I tried to make a break for it, but I got too distracted by the Korean Superstar pocketwatches.

2 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home