The 54th Day
This week has been full of cheap Chinese foods and getting used to the government controlled heat (which never comes on). Toon and I have resorted to wearing coats and gloves inside until we buy electric blankets! Saturday morning was the 7th Beijing Terry Fox Run - well of course I was going to participate! I had never seen so many Canadians in Beijing before, and me and Colleen finished the 8k race faster than we expected. But the most exciting part was - Da Shan, the most famous Canadian celebrity in Beijing (he is an entertainment personality, he's Canadian but his Chinese is better than most Chinese) ran by us during the race! We tried to keep up - but no luck!
Then tonight - that's right - was the Rain Concert! With 4 craaaazy Koreans - who knew what was in store??? I almost ALMOst bought these flashy signs to wave around - just because they were so cheap!!


1 Comments:
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Post a Comment
<< Home