Saturday, October 15, 2005
ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN BEIJING This is a story all about my fabulous exchange to the fastest growing city in the world, Beijing, China. As a student at the University of International Business and Economics in the heart of the city, I will surely experience some entertaining and interesting moments and I would be happy to share them with you here.
About Me

- Name: kokostiletto
- Location: Vancouver/New York, British Columbia/New York, United States
Vancouver's fiercest, stiletto loving fashionista recently made a big move to New York City. I'm always on the search for the brightest, trendiest, highest, & most wallet-friendly heels - the stiletto search continues on the East Coast! The concrete and constant City walking may be tough on my heels, but I'm always on the lookout for a new adventure! Tell me how high your fave pair of heels are at kokostiletto [at] gmail [dot] com hugs & heels koko stiletto
Previous Posts
- Translators Needed
- The 43rd Day - Happy Thanksgiving from Beijing!
- The 41st and 42nd Day - I"m never going shopping a...
- Employee of the Month: 2nd Prize
- Employee of the Month: Runner up
- Employee of the Month Winner!!!!
- "it's going to take a life to drag me away from you"
- "sunrise sunrise looks like morning in your eyes"
- "do you remember when days were like that?"
- "So if you're lonely, you know I'm here waiting fo...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home