Monday, September 05, 2005

The 6th day

After a long day of shopping, everyone slept in until 11:00!! Can you believe it? Well I was up and at it at 7 AM and I walked myself down to the local market, where the clothes and shoes were even cheaper then the day before! 7 am you may be thinking. But come on, this is me. I Got the most gorgeous dress for $10, I will send a picture later! Then- after everyone woke their asses up - we went to this restaurant famous for their dumplings. But, this waitress REFUSED to take my order, she said she could not understand me and told me to smoehwere else. But with my persistance and determination, I managed to order 2 dishes of dumplings, fried shrimp, soy sauce chicken, fried rice and mushrooms/greens! I am so proud of myself! We took the 4:40 train back to Beijing and we got a really really nice train this time. We did not bump into P.P.I.P this time, darn.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home