Monday, September 05, 2005

The 4th Day

Seeing how classes did not start until the 8th, we decided to take a whirlwind trip! The original plan was to go see the Terra Cotta Warriors but that did not work out as it was a 14 hour trip..... yeah....no. So- we- well I- decided to go TianJin!!! Only a 1 and half hour trip. Well let me tell you something, the Beijing Railway Station is something else! I've never seen anything like it, it's like city by itself!! In the station, we met this Chinese guy and his name is P.P.I.P - YES! THAT'S RIGHT! pronounced pee-pee-iii-pee, that's awesome! He helped us out on the train and when we arrived in TianJin we were swarmed by Taxi Drivers - just swarmed, it was actually quite scary and I didn't think it was possible, but the drving is WORSE here than in Beijing - wow! PPIP helped us check into a3 star hotel, and it was SKETCH. We thought we were living beside a brothel! Some old Chinese man were asking the guys if they wanted women......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home