Monday, September 26, 2005

The 28th Day

I have been trying to post pictures of the wall but Blogspot is acting strange at the moment.....
Sunday was SUPPOSED to be a shopping day with my new American friends, however, things did not end up that way. It was instead a trip down to the bank (to get money for shopping) and our exchange rate has increased so much, I hope it gets to $7 soon! Then, Jordan, Colleen and I decided to go out the North Gate for a change and explore that neighborhood (of course what we were really doing was looking for cheap massages!) We found one that was 1 hour for $13 so that sounded pretty good to us! I got for half an hour, for $6! As I was walking back towards the school (Colleen decided to get a straight perm!) I bumped into noneother than Ryan and Tahyler and - oh- guess what they had just been doing?? Getting massages! For exactly $1.23!!! That's right, a 45 minute massage for $1.23. I am not kidding, in fact, I was pretty mad they didn't call us! That's ok, plenty of time for massages. Tonight, our "class president" had arrange a "class dinner" for everyone to get to know one another better. um OK considering 80% of the class was Korean, this was a very interesting dinner. "Ok, nobody is allowed to speak Korean, only Chinese!" Everyone cries out in agreement. Then 2 minutes later, everybody is speaking Korean again. That's ok though, this Indonesian girl named Scorpi ( I know what a cool name!) spoke English, but never again, never again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home